The Chiropractic "Adjustment" is what Chiropractic is centered upon and we will utilize this as well as other methods to improve joint motion/mechanics and function. Chiropractic manipulative therapy comes in many forms.
This may involve a quick, succinct movement, a gentle pressure, or even mechanized percussion tools. Chiropractic manipulative therapy is an excellent tool that is used to improve joint mechanics and the structures surrounding the joint.
- Manual Chiropractic Adjustments
- Extremity Adjustments
- Activator Technique
- Drop Table
We use a highly effective soft tissue technique on injured soft tissues, often providing immediate relief and better mobility. Our hands-on therapy and case-management system allows our practitioner to diagnose and treat soft-tissue injuries, which includes muscle, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and nerves.
For best results, we combine our chiropractic adjustments with a rehab therapy plan, ensuring the body is strengthening, helping to develop safe and proper movement patterns. We will go over other topics to utilize on a daily basis, such as:
- Proper exercising modifications to support your body's capabilities
- Appropriate sleeping positions
- Benefitial Stretches
- Mobility and flexibility exercisess
- Postural and strengthening exercises
- Desk and driving ergonomics
- Increases Joint Motion
- Reflexively Relax Muscles Around the Joint
- Stretch Shortened Tissues and Release Joint Adhesions
- Relieve Nerve Compression and Irritation
- Reduce Pain and Muscle Dysfunction
- Stimulate the Autonomic Nervous System, Which Regulates Organ Function
- Several Chiropractic Treatments Over a Short Period Have a Cumulative Effect of Achieving Long-lasting Results and Long-term Pain Relief